Complaint Review: Green Dot Money Pak

• Reported By: L Davis — Lake Arrowhead California
Green Dot Money Pak
3465 E. Foothill Blvd Pasadena, California USA

Green Dot Money Pak MoneyPak Scam sellers of cards Pasadena California

*Author of original report: Problem solved

*Author of original report: 2 claims already filed-no relief

*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response

I puchased a prepaid MoneyPak card from a local retailer.  While attempting to scratch off the surface covering over the code on the card, the last 4 numbers of the code were obliterated making the code unreadable.  I applied for a refund, submitting all requested documentation including a purchase receipt and a picture of the faulty card. My request for refund was denied with no reason given. I paid $500 to have the card loaded and I've lost all of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot-Money-Pak/Pasadena-California-91107/Green-Dot-Money-Pak-MoneyPak-Scam-sellers-of-cards-Pasadena-California-1107806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot Money Pak

Problem solved

AUTHOR: L D - ()

Please to report that the company has resolved my issue to my satisfaction.  Very responsive after I worked very hard to get them to acknowledge the issue.  Case closed and I'm Happy, happy, happy.

2 claims already filed-no relief

AUTHOR: L Davis - ()

GreenDot is asking me to file a new report, which will be the 3rd request and submission.  This company obviously knows how to stall. THIS IS A PRODUCT DEFECT OF THE CARD!

Green Dot Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Green Dot Corporation - ()

Sorry for the experience. If there was an issue with the MoneyPak you purchased, we will need to verify some information to provide a refund or load the funds. We want to assist you with resolving this issue, please send us an email with your name, phone number, ticket number(if you were provided one) and a brieft description of your issue. We will review and contact you to help resolve.

formation