Complaint Review: green dot /walmart money card

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: Fffaaa — lancaster South Carolina
green dot /walmart money card
Nationwide USA

green dot /walmart money card wal-mart money card can not get my money back off the walmart card nationwide

*General Comment: walmart money card

*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response

watch out for wal-mart money card GREEN DOT cards

i made a purchous with one of these cards and it was declined with the money just put on the card

walmart says it sees the transaction and so does green dot but the person i paid does not see the money on the card so it was declined now what i have is a bunch of money sitting in limbo with no way to get it back

when you call about the card they give you a song and dance about the money is there but no one can tuch it now

what a way to do busness huh well it is up to you now

you do run the risk of losing your money because of this bad busniss practice

this has happened to me in the past but will never happen to me again

BEWARE!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/green-dot-walmart-money-card/nationwide/green-dot-walmart-money-card-wal-mart-money-card-can-not-get-my-money-back-off-the-walma-1110980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on green dot /walmart money card

#1 General Comment

walmart money card

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

1/3/14 Same problems must wait on personalized card.why do I have wait on cash money I give them.walmart can't give me my money back.so Here I wait on a card 7to be14 days to pay my car payment.can't use debit .or credit they are just holding my money.growing interest on my money?

Green Dot Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Green Dot Corporation - ()

The hold is likely due to a pending transaction. Pending transactions are transactions in which your Card may be "authorized" or have money "held" for more than the actual amount of the purchase until the final transaction is complete-meaning that those "authorized dollars" are not available for you to spend elsewhere.The timeframe the money is held depends on the transaction type. We suggest you monitor your account online. If the transaction posts, we can help dispute it.