• Report: #1141993

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle S — North Tustin California
Green Dot
P.O. Box 1187 Monrovia, California USA

halogenprepaid.com - Green Dot - WalmartMoneyCard.com - Scam prepaid cards Monrovia California

I received two "prepaid" money cards in one day as the result of making a purchase at Walmart.  I did not ask for these cards and I am angry that they would send unsolicited crap in the mail that could potentially cause problems for me personally.  Who in the hell do they think they are?  Then, I tried to call the bozos, but they have their customer service telephone rigged so that you cannot speak to anyone other than to report your card lost or stolen or to activate it.  I hate Walmart for a reason and rarely make a purchase there unless it is the only place that has a particular product that I need.  For them to take my personal information and sell it to some scam Yahoo company really pisses me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot/Monrovia-California-91017/halogenprepaidcom-Green-Dot-WalmartMoneyCardcom-Scam-prepaid-cards-Monrovia-Calif-1141993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot