Complaint Review: Green Planet Servicing LLC

• Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: l — Twin Lake Michigan United States of America
Green Planet Servicing LLC
10 Research Parkway Suite 2, Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Green Planet Servicing LLC Green Planet Servicing Will not close my mortgage, and is not paying my taxes even though I am escrowed Wallingford, Connecticut

My summer taxes were issued on July 1 2011.  My summer taxes are due on Sept 14, 2001.  I payed off my mortgage on Sept 1, 2011.  On Sept 31, 2011 Green Planet Servicing refunded my escrow balance, but did not pay my summer taxes on time, or at all for that matter.  On December 1, 2011 my winter taxes are issued,  Green Planet Servicing sent a request to my Township that my taxes be mailed to them (GPS).  My winter taxes are due on Feb. 14, 2012.  Feb 18, 2012, I contacted my local municipality and asked for a receipt for my taxes.

I was informed that my taxes have not been paid at all for 2011, and I was responsible for all the late fees, even though I had never been billed.  Also, GPS told me it would be a 90 day process, before my mortgage would be all finished and I could refinance.  On Feb 13. 2012 GPS told me they forwarded my payoff, or release of lean information to my township on Dec. 28, 2011.  That totals 120 days before they acted.  However, to this day, Mar. 4, 2012, my township still has no record of me paying off my mortgage.

Watch out for Green Planet Servicing LLC.  Don't let your mortgage company sell your mortgage to them,  we only paid our house off, cause they were not giving us credit for our mortgage payments.  We would pay extra every month on our principle, and they would only credit our account the minimum payment.  That is GRAND THEFT!  and Fraud!,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Planet-Servicing-LLC/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Green-Planet-Servicing-LLC-Green-Planet-Servicing-Will-not-close-my-mortgage-and-is-not-848649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Planet Servicing LLC