Complaint Review: Green Planet Servicing

• Submitted: Tue, October 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: ATCguru — MESA Arizona
321 Research Parkway Suite 303 Meriden, Connecticut USA

Green Planet Servicing Green Planet, Green Planet Servicing LLC. Won't show payment Meriden Connecticut

We have made payments to Green Planet Servicing (GPS).  However, they say that they have not received the check from my bank (we use online bill pay).  However, when I called my bank, they showed the payment/check as processed already.  I asked my bank to refund my payment and/or send out another check, but according to their records, GPS has already received and processed the payment.

When I talk to GPS, they say that they have not received it and require me to make another payment.  I refuse to make an additional payment and be out the money I already paid.  I provided bank records, check numbers, and confirmation numbers along with additional information given by the bank.  The error is clearly on the part of GPS.  Yet, they will not show this payment as being made.

I would take it to small claims court, but I don't even know what to file for. [continued below]....

.....  I simply need GPS to show that the payment has been made - end of story.  Is there recourse to this other than filing complaints?  Is there any entity that can force them show the payment as being made?  If I had my choice, I wouldn't be doing business with them at all.  It's horrible.

Customer service agents are nice enough.  They don't yell or get upset.  But nevertheless, they won't admit to a mistake and expect me to cover the difference.  Ridiculous.  Here is what the bank shows.

$925.00 MYACCESS CHECKING-2146 10/01/2013

Confirmation Number: G6VFC-7KF9V
Payment check # 19057863 was sent to Green Planet Servicing on 09/26/2013 and delivered on 10/01/2013. Funds were withdrawn from your MYACCESS CHECKING-2146 account on 10/01/2013. The payment was applied on 10/01/2013.
This payment was scheduled as part of your recurring payment plan. View payment plan details. Please note, if your payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, it will be processed on the previous business day.
If you have a question about this payment, click Inquire About Payment to send a message to customer service.

$925.00 MYACCESS CHECKING-2146 10/15/2013

Confirmation Number: G88HN-TXV5V
Payment check # 36602856 was sent to Green Planet Servicing on 10/09/2013 and delivered on 10/15/2013. Funds were withdrawn from your MYACCESS CHECKING-2146 account on 10/15/2013. The payment was applied on 10/16/2013.

$925.00 MYACCESS CHECKING-2146 10/29/2013

Confirmation Number: G9P83-QDRH5
Payment check # 41341997 was sent to Green Planet Servicing on 10/24/2013 and delivered on 10/29/2013. Funds were withdrawn from your MYACCESS CHECKING-2146 account on 10/29/2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Planet-Servicing/Meriden-Connecticut-06450/Green-Planet-Servicing-Green-Planet-Green-Planet-Servicing-LLC-Wont-show-payment-Merid-1095408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Planet Servicing