Complaint Review: Green Tree Financial Group

• Reported By: SaraJ — West Palm Beach Florida
Green Tree Financial Group
5000 Birch St. Suite 3000 Newport Beach, California USA

Green Tree Financial Group Loan Modification Newport Beach California

*Author of original report: Called the number

*General Comment: Help

*Author of original report: Spelling and Grammer Issues

This company uses a phone telemarketing company.  They speak to you about quilifying for a loan modification.  They collect all your personal informaiton.  Then they request a check in my cash 3,000.00 to provide you assistance with a loan modification.  Jim Norris was the first contact point.  I also spoke with a senoir anylsis Sam (Deluca) SP?  Who assured me they were a legitimate company.

I was then given a new contact person Gia Lugo who was going to be processing my application with the bank.  She call me a few times and then went MIA.  I call my lender and they still hadnt recieved any informaiton in a months time.  Finally Green Tree Financial/Banks Processing give me a new contact person and accuss me of not submitting paperwork that they requested from me.  Which is a total lie.  The very next day I submit the updated informaiton to my new contact Jennifer Wilson, who assured me would keep in contact.  Well she lied too, noone returns my call etc.

During this time my lawyer has emailed and send a ceritfied letter with no response. Please dont fall victim to this same scam.  2 months later nothing has been done on my behalf and i am out 3,000.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Financial-Group/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Green-Tree-Financial-Group-Loan-Modification-Newport-Beach-California-1127221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Financial Group

Called the number

AUTHOR: SaraJ - ()

I called them and they have never returned my call.  Any new changes with your situation?

#2 General Comment

Help

AUTHOR: PAC - ()

Hi- My mother in law is going throught the same with this company. What a total scam and how dare them be able to do such a thing to people. I have researched alot in the past few days and have also contact the Newpot Law Enforcement Fraud Dept.  You should do the same... (949) 644-3717. Call anyone and everyone. I have also reached out to the place they are leasing their office Space from. Regus is the name.

Good luck!

Spelling and Grammer Issues

AUTHOR: SaraJ - ()

Please excuse my spelling and grammer errors, and take this complaint seriously.  I haven't slept in a week becuase my 14 month old has RSV.  This is something I have been wanting to post, but haven't had a lot of extra time.