Complaint Review: Green Tree LLC

• Reported By: Gina — Lake Forest California
Green Tree LLC
PO Box 6172, Rapid City, SD Radip City, South Dakota USA

Green Tree LLC BEWARE, this company SCAMS consumers! Radip City South Dakota

I have had nothing but problems with Green Tree LLC ever since they have bought out BOA. I have made my monthly payments on time and in fact have made them early and they claim that I haven't made them.I have proof of my monthly payment via bank and on their website. I have called them several times on a monthly basis and they claim to fix their mistakes, but don't. They have also raised my mortgage note, when my escrow has actually gone down. These people are unethical and don't care about their consumers. I hope that they get fined and incarcerated for their illegal acts to us the hardworking consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-LLC/Radip-City-South-Dakota-57709/Green-Tree-LLC-BEWARE-this-company-SCAMS-consumers-Radip-City-South-Dakota-1076807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree LLC