Complaint Review: Green Tree LLCP

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: John — Titusville Florida
Green Tree LLCP
P O BOX 6172 Rapid City, South Dakota USA

Green Tree LLCP Sent a billing statement to me, saying that I owe them money, Rapid City South Dakota

Green Tree LLC, has sent me a billing statement, saying that I owe them, from what, I do not know, it seems that no one can answer the phone at their place of business. I do know that I have from 5 to 8 calls a day from them, sometimes more even at 11:00 at night, demanding payments, I have nothing financed with them or anyone else connected with them. I have done much research about this Co. and found them to be a very bad company, for anyone to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-LLCP/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709/Green-Tree-LLCP-Sent-a-billing-statement-to-me-saying-that-I-owe-them-money-Rapid-City-1116453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree LLCP