Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing LLC

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Enne — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Green Tree Servicing LLC
345 St. Peter Steet - L800 Saint Paul, MB 55102 Rapid City, South Dakota United States of America

Green Tree Servicing LLC In July 2012 I experienced some financial problems. I was harassed and threatened for several months by Green Tree. When they asked me to vacate my home I felt i had no choice but to short sale my hou Rapid City, South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Green Tree . Financial Terrorists

I was experiencing some financial problems. Green Tree harassed and threatened me. When they asked me to vacate my home I put up my house for short sale. Green Tree forced me to short sale my house. They lied to me when they said I could apply for a loan modification. I never received the package. We've had  a buyer since Oct 2012 and Green Tree is doing everything they can to not allow a short sale. They've already reported to the credit bureaus that I am in foreclosure. I haven't received the official Notice of default. Once I do I want to apply for State Mediation. The government needs to investigate this company. They are modern day loan sharks and the mob. My experience with Green Tree has been a nightmare. I am in the process of sending letters to the Attorney General's in states where Green Tree is located and the Federal Trade Commission. I want to pursue legal action against Green Tree and am asking the Attorney General's help with this. If there is any class action suit against Green Tree I am interested in doing this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709/Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-In-July-2012-I-experienced-some-financial-problems-I-was-harass-999883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Servicing LLC

Green Tree . Financial Terrorists

AUTHOR: Anonymous Consumer Advocate1 - (USA)

On facebook . " Victims of Green Tree Servicing " Also be sure to review some of the other thousands of complaints against this Scam Company . Be sure to post names and what office they work out of .

oclock