Complaint Review: green tree servicing

• Updated: Tue, August 09, 2011

• Reported By: chermysl — West Allis Wisconsin United States of America
green tree servicing
Internet, Illinois United States of America

green tree servicing gtservicing website never works, cannot access my mortgage information, no longer receiving mailed statements Internet, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Intent

*Consumer Comment: Always complaining

I registered for online access to my mortgage information, which apparently causes a cessation in paper statements mailed to my address.

However, on subsequent attempts to log in, I find the site *extremely* slow to the point where it times out without providing a response, and when it does, it claims that my information/account information is unrecognized.  I have absolutely entered my information correctly and attempted to reset my password without any success.  This has happened multiple times, weeks apart.

As it stands now, I have no idea what I owe on my mortgage or how my payments have been applied and the last paper statement did not include information from BofA prior to the servicing transfer. It's inconvenient for me to call their customer service during regular hours and at this time they are not available.

I've found the only way to reliably get payment to them is to have my bank perform an ACH transfer of funds.  This way they can't draft from my account and I have a record of when they received the funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2011 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/green-tree-servicing/Internet-Illinois-60094/green-tree-servicing-gtservicing-website-never-works-cannot-access-my-mortgage-informatio-737187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on green tree servicing

Intent

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

It's intended to be that way.  To extort more money out of you.

Always complaining

AUTHOR: OneWhoKnows - (United States of America)

In defense of the reporting company, the "complainer" is just that. She is never happy with ANYTHING and is constantly complaining about EVERYTHING. Ignore her complaint, the company is likely just fine.