- Report: #1112004
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Green Tree Servicing
Green Tree ServicingPO Box 6176 Rapid City, South Dakota USA
Green Tree Servicing How to fight back against the predatory vultures at Green Tree St. Paul Minnesota
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Are the Green Tree vultures circling you? They bought my loan from another lender a couple of years ago. I pay my mortgage every month in accordance with the terms of the loan, just as I have for 23 years, so I just ignored their harassing calls and mail. Until they called my daughter on her cell phone asking where I was. That was it. Here's what I did, and I recommend you do the same:
1. Send a cease and desist letter BY CERTIFIED MAIL to Green Tree demanding they stop contacting you, your family members, employer, neighbors and anyone else. Tell them you are filing the formal complaints outlined below. Examples of cease and desist letters to abusive debt collectors easy to find online. Here's the address:
Green Tree Servicing
PO Box 6176
Rapid City, SD 57709-6176
2. Send a copy to Mark J. O'Brien, Chairman of the Board of Green Tree's parent company, Walter Investment Management. His smile-and-dial goons make him about $2 million a year, so I'm sure he'll love receiving a performance evaluation on them. Here's the address:
Walter Investment Management Corp.
3000 Bayport Drive Suite 1100
Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 421-7600
3. Now file a formal complaint against Green Tree and its parent company with the Federal Trade Commission. Include as much detail as possible. It's easy to do online at this link: http://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc
4. Next, file a formal complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. This is another federal agency charged with policing goombahs like Green Tree. This is also easy to do online at this link: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/
5. OK, now go online and look up the site for your state's Attorney General's office, find the area for making consumer complaints against a business, and file a formal complaint with them, too. Most of the ones I researched had online complaint forms.
6. Finally, copy and paste this posting on as many of the sites you can find where victims of Green Tree's abusive, predatory debt collection practices share their stories. Spread the love.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Servicing/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709-6176/Green-Tree-Servicing-How-to-fight-back-against-the-predatory-vultures-at-Green-Tree-St-P-1112004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.