Complaint Review: green tree

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: tnsmeek — Monrovia Indiana
green tree
Nationwide USA

green tree not posting payments,forclosure,difficult to deal with,not helpful,rood, Rapid City South Dakota Nationwide

In 2006 I lost a house and never missed a payment and was never late we came home one day and everything was gone also, I had proof of all payments for 7 years and still lost the house. Sadly this is still happening today 8 years later. My mortgage currently is with Green tree and I was one payment behind when out of the blue they said I was three months behind as thery are famous for not posting payments as other people have complained about. I have sent five diffenrent faxes of 30 page doccuments that they asked for and everytime they say they did not recieve them even when I recieved confromation the faxes went thru. I talked to a supervisor and explained what was happening and her response was well we want to make sure people really want to keep there home like they are doing this on purpose was my opinion.

I have been approched by others who say they have never missed a payment or been late and are in forclosure something has to be done about this. It is very dissapointing when you see high level empoyees recieving high bonuses for there high forclosure rate this allows people to do what ever possible to recieve these bonuses

www.change.org/petitions/greentree-mortgage-stop-stealing-peoples-homes#share

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/green-tree/nationwide/green-tree-not-posting-paymentsforclosuredifficult-to-deal-withnot-helpfulrood-Rapid-1152102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on green tree