Complaint Review: green tree

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: amie — maryville Tennessee United States of America
green tree
paltine palinti, Minnesota United States of America

green tree mortgage fraud palinti, Minnesota

I refned my home in 2007 with one company six mths later it went under then another company took my loan til 2011  then another company walter mortgage got it then 30 days later i had to pay matrix servicer then 60 days later it was walter mortgage llc. in oct. 2011 got divorced asked for modifiywas told papers would be here in three days but the next day a sales rep called and said i did not qulify because my sistuation had not changed. then they held my payment for 21 days and there sales rep showed up at my door telling me he was taking pics of my home and forclosing he wanted me to go stop my online checks and give him the money so i went and stoped it and western unioned it. well it did not stop he called everday even on christmas eve he kept coming to my home . no matter how much i paid i was late. called department of financal regulatory system . i got the modify but it was a joke all they did was remove my taxes and insurence some modification. well i started digging and found out my note is not with them its with the company i refed with and my documents have MERS all over them and alot of robo signing. so i went to the FBI. if everone will call them turn in greentree  we can stop them but it takes more then one so lets get moving. HURRY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/green-tree/palinti-Minnesota-/green-tree-mortgage-fraud-palinti-Minnesota-915191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on green tree