Complaint Review: green web properties

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: mary — cleveland Ohio United States of America
green web properties

green web properties condom man.com ORDERED $30 WORTH OF CONDOMS. GOT NOTHING. SO DISAPPOINTING! "CUSTOMER SERVICE" NONEXISTANT. REPORT THESE PEOPLE! Internet

I decided long ago to buy condoms in bulk to save money and found condomman.com online a good site to shop. I bought 100 condoms. They were cheap and lasted my boyfriend and i quite a few months. As a returning customer, I placed another order and to my surprise have received NOTHING since then, which was three weeks ago! I have e-mailed them twice and have even tried calling their "24 hr. customer service", which is a voicemail box that remains "full" at all times. My order was $31.00! Tomorrow I will be calling my bank to retrieve my money. I am so angry for time i have wasted on this that I will never get back. Being scammed feels humiliating and shameful! It's the worst!!! There is a very special place in hell for these horrible, horrible people!

I have copied the following from a previous complaint about these people. It is the attorney general's info for the state of california. I am urging EVERYONE who is experiencing this grievance to detail it in the form of a complaint to the following:

Attorney General's Office

Attn: Consumer Complaint/Fraud

PO BOX 944255 Sacramento, CA 94244

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/green-web-properties/internet/green-web-properties-condom-mancom-ORDERED-30-WORTH-OF-CONDOMS-GOT-NOTHING-SO-DISAPPOI-683734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on green web properties