• Report: #1119537

• Reported By: Robert — Fort Worth Texas
Greenbrier Internationl
Chesapeake, Virginia USA

Greenbrier Internationl Dollar Tree Damaging Product Chesapeake Virginia

I have been a customer for years and due to the economy I started using off brand/less expensive products around my home. I recently bought a can of  Homestore Furniture Polish at Dollar Tree. I used it according to the directions on the can and my beautifull Burled Walnut Coffee table is ruined. It has sticky/gummy residue that I cannot remove, it's milky white and I have a tablecloth over it so I can't see the damage. I have no clue what to do about this. This table was in my parent's home and is now mine and it's broken my heart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenbrier-Internationl/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Greenbrier-Internationl-Dollar-Tree-Damaging-Product-Chesapeake-Virginia-1119537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenbrier Internationl