Complaint Review: Greencoffeemax-IKA

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Kmas — Seneca Illinois
807 Airport Access Road, Unit D Traverse City, Michigan USA

Greencoffeemax-IKA Scam Traverse City Michigan

I had placed an order back on 8-4-13. I did not want the product, so I returned it asking them to please re-imburse my money they debited out of my account. They never gave back my money. Then on 9-3-13 they sent me more product and debited my account again. I immediately sent that back and still have not received reimbursement for both orders. When I try to call the company they say I have the wrong number or I also have been told that they don't see me in their system as if I never ordered anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greencoffeemax-IKA/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/Greencoffeemax-IKA-Scam-Traverse-City-Michigan-1126629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greencoffeemax-IKA