Complaint Review: greencoffemaz-ika

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Josephine — Valrico Florida
greencoffemaz-ika
807 airport access road, unit D Traverse City, Michigan USA

greencoffemaz-ika / Usegreencoffeemaxnowalexandriava They charged my cc $105.95, and when i was overdrawn they try to charge my cc several times after which I never authorized. Plus, there is no phone number to call to cancel. I will never try this again. I may have to cancel my cc account, be aware. This is totally fraud, any good company would at least have a number to call and cancel. What SCAM!! Traverse City Michigan

As I stated this totally a scam, was taken by false ads promising that the really works.  They charge my cc 105.95 dollars with no phone number to contact them.  There is no way to cancel the subscription, my captial one stated they could do anything at time. Canceling my cc would not help the situation, concern that if i pay my balance they would attempt to charge my card, causing my trouble.  I may end up canceling my account entity to avoid them charging my card again.  There nothing anyone could do to stop this from happening again. I was advise that to try the website to cancel.  But had no luck in finding there website.  I trying to prevent from this happening again.  boy, do i feel stupid.  Do not know how many people was taking by this scam but it needs to be stop and now.  extremely, upset with myself.  God help us all, and get our money back. good luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greencoffemaz-ika/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/greencoffemaz-ika-Usegreencoffeemaxnowalexandriava-They-charged-my-cc-10595-and-when-1084110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greencoffemaz-ika