Complaint Review: GREENDOT CARDS/WALMART Money Card

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: patty1987 — Duluth Minnesota United States of America
GREENDOT CARDS/WALMART Money Card
P.O. Box 1187 Monrovia, California United States of America

GREENDOT CARDS/WALMART Money Card GreenDot Prepaid Money Card, Wal-Mart Money Card transaction dispute, greendot refuses to refund disputed transactions, lying during transaction, dispute Monrovia, California

*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response

I noticed that on 10/09/12 that $182.00 and some change was missing from my prepaid WALMART MONEY CARD (run by the bank called Green Dot). I called them THAT DAY. They told me I'd have to call the merchant to dispute it. I did call the merchant and they hung up on me! On 10/19/12 I got the information to fax in a written dispute by calling GREEN DOT/WALMART MONEY CARD again. I successfully put in my complaint. It took 10 business days to get a response is what they claimed. To get my MONEY back on a PREPAID service card? Are you kidding me?

Then on 10/25/12 I talked to someone in conflict resolution to "follow up" and they claimed on 10/23/12 someone from wal-mart's customer dispute resolution department tried to call my cell phone number and it wasn't operable? THAT'S TOTALLY NOT TRUE. I'VE HAD MY PHONE AND THIS NUMBER FOR YEARS, YEARS, YEARS -- IT'S T-MOBILE SERVICE. THERE WAS NO VOICEMAIL. THERE WAS NO MISSED CALLS FROM ANY NUMBERS I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE. I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY.

THEY CLAIM STILL NO DISPUTE RESOLUTION UNTIL "MAYBE" THE INVESTIGATION IS DONE 11/2/12 AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I'LL GET MY $182.00 BACK. RIDICULOUS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREENDOT-CARDSWALMART-Money-Card/Monrovia-California-91017/GREENDOT-CARDSWALMART-Money-Card-GreenDot-Prepaid-Money-Card-Wal-Mart-Money-Card-transac-959915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREENDOT CARDS/WALMART Money Card

Green Dot Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Green Dot Corporation - (USA)

We try to resolve all issues in a timely and satisfactory manner for our customers. Dispute claims are reviewed and resolutions are based on our investigation of the claim. If you would like us to review your claim and help with the resolution process, please email [email protected] Include your name, a phone number we can reach you at, ticket number (if you were provided one) and a brief description of your issue. We will review and contact you to provide information on the claim.