Complaint Review: greenecosolutions

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: phil — kresgeville Pennsylvania United States of America
1740 lynnwood rd allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

greenecosolutions guttermagician BUYER BEWARE LIES DO SELL allentown, Pennsylvania

Well let me start by saying I worked in a Hostile Working conditions and was trained to lie upon first meeting my clients. So if you heard or will hear them introduce themselves as Commercial Auditors instead of salespeople who they are. Make no mistake they are at your house for one reason and one reason only. They will tell you they are BPI certified inspectors, not really true we walk around with a infarred gun and take readings on temperature differences from basement to attic.The BPI which stands for Building Performance Institute would probably not appreciate them as being licensed inspectors. They will take hours going through the motions writing numbers down then give you five recommendations as how to improve those recommendations. Again they expect the salesman who works for a commission only even though they expected me to tell clients I was a salaried employee which they are not I would not adhere to that and was verbally ridiculed for and was told to be more creative then went as far as to say LIE then.

That  is were I drew the line and stated so I was asked to leave and did. I went to upper management and wanted to speak with the owner and tried again and was told they are not here or available they are welcome to call and here my side of my verbal  assault and hostile working conditions. People who work there have to endure that because we all need to make a living. From my training and understanding the product is a quality product and then should be able to sell on its own merits.        I will post more at a later time because I need to go to my new job with a pleasant owner and staff.     P.S.  Try and cancel an appointment or object about them pulling your credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greenecosolutions/allentown-Pennsylvania-18103/greenecosolutions-guttermagician-BUYER-BEWARE-LIES-DO-SELL-allentown-Pennsylvania-1002611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greenecosolutions