Complaint Review: Greener One Price Cleaner

• Reported By: Jowhar Soultanali — Morton Grove Illinois
Greener One Price Cleaner
7148 Dempster, Morton Grove Ill. 60053 Morton Grove, Illinois USA

Greener One Price Cleaner Lost my shirt there Morton Grove Illinois

On 10/8/2013, I dropped off 8 shirts and 4 pants for laundry. I picked up 8 shirts and 4 pants on 10/18/2013. When I got home, one of the shirts was not mine. The next day, 10/19/13, I went back to them with the shirt that did not belong to me. They looked into the computer and said that I had 7 shirts originally and that they miscounted originaly so they dont owe me anything. But as a courtesy, they will give me a $5.00 rebate on my next laundry.

I did not accept their offer because this was a $85.00 shirt that I bought from Italy during my past vacation there about 2 years ago. I asked the manager/owner to see if they had given my shirt to the owner of the shirt that they gave me. In turn, he was very adamant that I only brought in 7 shirts but they charged me for 8 by mistake and they gave me 8 shirts by mistake. My receipt says 8 shirts, and they did give me 8 shirts. One of them was not mine. I just want them to find my shirt.

The manager/owner then grabed me and pushed me out of the store. I hurt my chest against the exit door while he pushed me out. He also threw my laundry outside.

I called the Morton Grove Police and Officer Rpberts #111 came and after some talks with the owner, handed me my laundry and asked me to leave the property and told me that the store manager did not want me to come back there again. All I want is my shirt. And is any lawyer can take my case for battery to a customer, they can get a copy of the video of the real fact from the store. This happenned on 10/19/20132 at around 11 AM local time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greener-One-Price-Cleaner/Morton-Grove-Illinois-60053/Greener-One-Price-Cleaner-Lost-my-shirt-there-Morton-Grove-Illinois-1093089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greener One Price Cleaner