Complaint Review: Greenleaf Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:East Providence Rhode Island
Greenleaf Financial Group
257 Park Avenue South New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-899-2049
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Greenleaf Financial Group DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM THEY ARE FRAUDS New York New York

I was contacted via phone that I had been approved for a 10,000 loan for 48 months at 6.9%. They sent me all the loan papers which looked real. In order for them to process the loan I needed to secure the loan with an insurance policy for $855.00 which must be paid prior to the loan being released into my account. I called them and told them that I would not send them any money prior to the loan being put into my account. I went on-line and googled the phone number and found a rip-off report for the same number only with a different name (Arcadia Financial in FLA). I am so glad that I did this since I am not out any money but wanted everyone to know that this is a Advance Fee Scam and not to get taken for any money.

Bethfol
East Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenleaf-Financial-Group/New-York-New-York-10010/Greenleaf-Financial-Group-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THEM-THEY-ARE-FRAUDS-New-York-New-York-300203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenleaf Financial Group