Complaint Review: Greenleaf Modify

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: kimtaylor — Weatherford Texas
Greenleaf Modify
2101 E. Fourth St., Ste B260 Santa Ana, California USA

Greenleaf Modify, US Homeowners Relief, Christopher D Campbell, Rose Quach We were living in Ohio at the time. I borrowed $2900 from my aunt to pay for the service of Home Loan Modification. I have since lost my home and they never helped with anything. We have since moved to Texas for a new start after losing everything. Santa Ana California

We were living in Ohio.  In 2009 my husband and I were struggling to make ends meet.  Our home was very expensive and we were unable to refinance.  I heard about Greenleaf Home modification how they can modify you home loan and cut your house payment almost by half.  At the time I could found nothing bad about the company and asked my aunt if we could borrow money to try to save our home.  We sent them $2900 and they never did anything they said.  We lost everything.  We have since relocated to Texas and are trying to put our lives back together.  Please help us get this money back.  It would help pay down some of our debt we still carry and get our credit in better shape.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenleaf-Modify/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Greenleaf-Modify-US-Homeowners-Relief-Christopher-D-Campbell-Rose-Quach-We-were-living-1053263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenleaf Modify