Complaint Review: Greenlight loans

• Reported By: dennis perrault — sarasota Florida
Greenlight loans
18200 Von Karman Ave. Suite 300 Irvine, California USA

Greenlight loans Nationstar Mortgage LLC Unprofessional Irvine California

I dealt with Brooks Cody and Desiree Ealy (my guess are these aliases names) they wasted 2 months of my time on a refinance of a home. In the beginning They assured me that my loan was a given based on the info I provided, in the process of obtaining the loan commitment, they requested that I fax them additional info, over 24 pages. After 3 weeks they contacted me to see why I did not follow thru with the fax. I gave them the date , tine and phone number of were I fax them, but these two unapt individuals could not find them. I refax the same papers and when I didn’t here from them for over a week, I called and was told that some of the papers were not legible. So I ask why did not contact me about this. Its like talking to buffoons’ so now they want me to refax everything again. Needless to say I have refinance else were.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenlight-loans/Irvine-California-92612/Greenlight-loans-Nationstar-Mortgage-LLC-Unprofessional-Irvine-California-1086855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenlight loans