Complaint Review: greenrock asset management

• Reported By: Dan B. — Lantana Florida
greenrock asset management
west palm beach, Florida USA

greenrock asset management SCAM west palm beach Florida

Greenrock Asset Management is a scam to take your money, the so called Brokers, are cons, the so called lead Broker has no understanding of markets, as well as he has a huge rap sheet, for selling drugs, and all the so called managers I got the names of have long records, funny they are not so smart as to give a fake name LOL. this shows there level of brain power.

"This company will not stop calling me. I have asked them several times to stop and they won't. They are a high pressure sales boiler room located in west palm beach selling gold and silver."

More info, the so called top broker is named "Daniel Paez" as he told me. here are a few links to his history:

(((ROR redacted)))

"Daniel Paez" also said he had a Masters in MBA, I guess n o one ever told him what MBA. stands for :)

"Daniel Paez" said the acting CEO of the company was a Mr. [continued below]....

..... "Jose Goyos"

after a quick search we found him linked to a Greenrock Equity, orr the names are so close huh, here is his Linkedin profile, listed as Jose Goyos II and listed himself as Director of Business Development for GreenRock Equity

Next up is one of the other so called Brokers said his name is "Daniel Carver"

Here is his record:

Now, seems all the workers have a long record of all kinds of crimes, and after talking to a few of them, I could tell they all have the mind set for it too.

I and my PI did some research to see who the owner of this business was, and knowing the names GreenRock Asset Management and GreenRock Equity, we cross checked the business info and addresses, and they matched, here are links to there matches

Yes this is one in the same business, so we looked into who the real CEO was, and he was listed as

Stephen Mansfield

CEO at GreenRock Equity, LLC

he can be found on Linkedin too

and this is his:

Valerie Martinez

Chief Operating Officer at GreenRock Equity

I sent emails to the members, and got a reply from the CEO Stephen Mansfield, stating he did not know who these people where, and did not think this company was his company, I guess he is so big he forgot who works for him huh.

here is his email:

"

Mr. B,

As the CEO of GreenRock Equity, LLC I would like to first, thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and second, inform you that I have begun an investigation into the issues that you describe.

I have spent most of my career in the investment banking world and take very seriously the need to treat investors professionally and within the the rules and regulations of our industry. Infractions of laws, policies or procedures dealing with solicitation, suitability, ethics and compliance are unacceptable.

Given that your PI has been investigating this situation, you are most likely aware that there are several firms which go by a name which begins with the words GreenRock. As of this morning, I have been able to confirm that GreenRock Equity, LLC does not currently have anyone named Daniel Paez, as an employee or broker. I am continuing the search to check our HR records under affiliates and subsidiaries that might have engaged the services of someone with that name in the past. I have also been able to confirm that none of GreenRock Equity, LLC's affiliates or subsidiaries is currently in any sort of solicitation or campaign to attract new investors. It would be most helpful to me if you would forward any correspondence that you may have from Mr. Paez, whether electronic or physical, so that I may ascertain from where and when it originated.

Regardless of the outcome of my internal review, I do want to extend my sincerest apologies for the treatment that you have endured. No investor should be treated in anything less that a professional manner, which is clearly not what you reported. I would like to get to the bottom of this quickly. Any further information about the names of the other 3 people that you mentioned or the dates and from where you where contacted would be greatly appreciated. As I will be out of the office for most of this week, I ask that you correspond by email or alternatively you may contact me on my cell number which I have provided below.

Best Regards,

Stephen D. Mansfield
Chief Executive Officer
GreenRock Equity, LLC
1665 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
Suite 1003
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
"

This company stinks, if you ask me, there are people calling out from this company as so called Brokers, that I can tell are not real brokers, and have no understanding of business, or investing, just that the Equity side is trying to not let anyone know they have business with the Asset Management side says something. and if this is not the same company, then the Equity company should be out to stop the so called Asset management company, as they are listed in the same office, this is VERY fishy, FTC has been contacted about this.

BEWARE INVESTORS

this is not a real Silver and Gold investment broker, also the so called brokers, are stating they are partners in Amark clearing, I contacted Amark, the company said they have never heard of or had any business with GreenRock asset, or equity!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greenrock-asset-management/west-palm-beach-Florida/greenrock-asset-management-SCAM-west-palm-beach-Florida-1079672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greenrock asset management