- Report: #811442
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: greentech imaging
greentech imagingPO Box 7909, Porter Ranch, CA Porter Ranch, California United States of America
greentech imaging Allstate Imaging Free Toner Trial = GOTCHA NOW PAY US OR ELSE Porter Ranch, California
- nothing in writing, no confirmation email, no instructions on how to send the toner back, no indication of what happens if you DON'T send the toner back - just a box with 3 cartridges
- NOTE: their toner is priced at $125 (comparable online price is $30) PLUS $65 shipping - seriously? I can ship about 100 lbs of whatever for $65 at UPS retail prices - 15 lbs of toner and packaging probably cost them $20 to ship
- the $125 toner lasted as long as a $30 cartridge - maybe less for all we could tell
- we waited for instructions but got an invoice for $436 instead - seriously? for 3 toner cartridges that I can get at office depot for $80 each and $30 each online?
- called them, was told to return the unused product - they had UPS pick it up AFTER I insisted which SEEMED like a classy resolution
- got another bill for the $125 cartridge we didn't return (becuase it ran out and we disposed of it). What do MOST people do with a toner cartridge when done? Trash or recycle, right?
- they said "unless we could find the used cartridge and send it back, we owed them $125 becuase we used toner that we didn't pay for". They then played a recording of the sales call to prove that we agreed to the trial. Who records phone calls like that? Very sketchy.
SUMMARY: sell a product that has value at a fair price - don't us the Trojan Horse method of getting a product in somebody's door and them billing them outrageous amounts later
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greentech-imaging/Porter-Ranch-California-91327/greentech-imaging-Allstate-Imaging-Free-Toner-Trial-GOTCHA-NOW-PAY-US-OR-ELSE-Porter-Ran-811442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.