Complaint Review: GreenTrader Tax

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: keith — spring lake New Jersey
GreenTrader Tax
54 Danbury Rd. #351 Ridgefield,, Connecticut USA

GreenTrader Tax Robert A. Green, CPADarren L. Neuschwander, CPA Decided 9 days before my taxes where due they quit, then released my sensitive information online Ridgefield, Connecticut

I was using Green Trader Tax for my 2012 return. and to look over my 2011 and 2010 returns.  I thought everything went fine in that tax year,  When 2014 started i uploaded all my 2013 tax information to them over a 3 month time span.  To my shock 9 bus days before 2013 taxes are due they deside to quit and not do my taxes.

i felt pretty overwheled finding this out 9 days before my taxes where due, and that i have no one to do my complicated taxes. Or that im due a huge refund and each day that goes by i am 1 more day away from getting that money.  Has anyone tried to get an accountant in April?

When i questioned them via email then social media they not only released non public sensitive information about my 2013 taxes on TWITTER but threated and bullied me with Legal action for speaking the truth.  What ever happened to having my private information protected by my accoutant?  Not only that but to release it on twitter?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenTrader-Tax/-Ridgefield-Connecticut-06877/GreenTrader-Tax-Robert-A-Green-CPADarren-L-Neuschwander-CPA-Decided-9-days-before-my-1137143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenTrader Tax