Complaint Review: Greentree Financial Services

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: takeninlv — Nevada
Greentree Financial Services
5000 Birch Street Suite #3000 Newport Beach, California USA

Greentree Financial Services Dale Connor Greentree Financial Services-DO NOT USE SCAM artists Newport Beach California

I was contacted by Dale Connor to  help modify our loan.  He gained our trust by calling every Tuesday, and the loan process seemed to move along, only with contradicticting information from my bank.  When my adjusted mortgage papers didn't show up, no call no answer calls from Dale Connor or anyone at Greentree.  This company has it down to a science.  Even reassuring the bank back off didn't talk to their own departments and they could manuever around that.  Which is how he could get a $90,000 plus reduction on our loan.

When he wouldn't answer calls and no one at that company would, and I called my bank, they heard from Michell Paige at Green tree in February, telling her we didn't qualify.  So my loan and money is now a mess. And I am left to fix it myself again..  Seriously, just tell me I didn't qualify, but he was going to disappear with my money I paid him, so he doesn't care.

Seriously, being this deceptive, how can they sleep at night?  Ruining peoples credit and their loan with their bank.

He was a smooth talker and reassuring, I guess thats  how he does it.  I hope he doesn't have a family.  I want to mess with his finances...  I wonder how he would like it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Financial-Services/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Greentree-Financial-Services-Dale-Connor-Greentree-Financial-Services-DO-NOT-USE-SCAM-art-1136124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Financial Services