Complaint Review: Greentree Servicing

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: unsatisfied customer — ocala Florida USA
Greentree Servicing
9119 Corporate Lake Drive Tampa, FL 33634 (813) 2 tampa, Florida United States of America

Greentree Servicing RIPOFFS UNPROFESSIONAL THREATENING RUDE VERBALLY ABUSIVE LIARS tampa, Florida

Greentree Servicing is a major ripoff!! I've been with this company for the past 13 years and they are telling me this is what my account reflects: Billing Date: 09/11/2012
Year To Date Interest Paid: $ 1,595.60
Late Fee Balance: $ 35.00
Corporate Advance Balance*: $ 1,632.79
Principal Balance**: $ 39,573.32

This is ridiculous.....  When I speak to someone I always get the run around and I am on a fixed income and have had multiple heart attacks behind their threats. They constantly call my house my children's homes neighbors and people that I haven't spoken with in years. I've never been so scared in my life. Just recently they left a notice on my door that I seen once I returned home from dialysis, stating that I had 20 days to vacate the premises. I have all of my receipts  and statements showing how much I have paid them and these numbers aren't adding up. This company needs to be stopped and so does their rude and disrespectful employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Servicing/tampa-Florida-/Greentree-Servicing-RIPOFFS-UNPROFESSIONAL-THREATENING-RUDE-VERBALLY-ABUSIVE-LIARS-tampa-942451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Servicing