Complaint Review: Greentree

• Submitted: Wed, June 26, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lori Liston — Enfield Connecticut
po box6172 Rapid City, South Dakota USA

Greentree snakes rip offs sructured manipulation rude untrustworthy liers Rapid City South Dakota

I was close to being two months behind on my mortgage at the end of 2012 bank of america owned my mortgage at the time they had sent me a packet on loan modification and encouraged me to fill it out since my financial situation at the time was not great due to illness. That packet went out on january 14 2013 bank of america proceded to jerk me around for months losing my paperwork constantly having me resubmite constantly avoiding my phone calls and totally giving me the run around.This went on for months then they took it upon themselves to pay my property taxes and bringing up the money i allready owed them by thousands. Shortly after that they sold my mortgage to greentree. Greentree is doing the exact same thing i submite paper work they conveniently lose it i resubmite they lose it again. Sometime into this process with greentree i receive a call from some one named kendra from greentree to talk to me about my income and debt paperwork i forget what the name of the form is but on the form i had originally put down 800.00 a month income i receive from my roommate well kendra thought that was not a good idea what if my roommate left and i had to pay my mortgage without that income she convinced me to redo the paper take that income off she saw no problem with the modification and said the payment would be lower if i did it this way.

After that i received a letter my new workerwas now some one named Arthur11 who was impossible to get a hold of i was calling every day and funny thing when i would call from my cell phone the greentree number no extension needed to be put in my calls went directly to arthurs voice mail which was always full. If i blocked my number my calls where being answered by other very rude greentree reps who supposidly left arthur11 messages but he would never get back to me. These people at greentree were very rude one actually hung up on me. My situation has got a bit better working more though i do have intermideate fmla from work because doctors can not figure out what is wrong with me. I recently went on line and tryed to make a payment to greentree but they have blocked me from doing that. Yesterday finally after all this time i get a hold of arthur 11 just so he can tell me my modification was denied. Reason not enough income i had a fit they told me to take my renters income off now i dont have enough income. Arthur is sending me out more paperwork but made it clear forclosure is right around the corner. Have a call into the attorney generals office waiting to talk to joeph chambers . Bank of america and greentree never had any intention of modification they are just jerking me around until the time is right for them to swoop down like the vultures they are and take my home!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709-6172/Greentree-snakes-rip-offs-sructured-manipulation-rude-untrustworthy-liers-Rapid-City-Sout-1062205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree