Complaint Review: Greenway Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: JK30 — Orlando Florida
Greenway Chrysler Dodge Jeep
9051 East Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida USA

Greenway Chrysler Dodge Jeep AKA Greenway Automotive Group Refused to honor an offer of an IPad Mini with the purchase of a new vehicle Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: They LIED To You and Went Along With It and REWARDED Them!

In late May I received a letter from Greenway Dodge stating that I was eligible for an "Early Loan or Lease Termination".  The letter stated that I must make use of the offer by 31 May in order to qualify for what was being offered including, Zero Payments Until August, Every Customer Will Get An IPad Mini with every vehicle purchased, and $10 in gas to get here and back if you are not satisfied with the offer we make you.

I went to the dealership the evening of 30 May, looked around, did a road test, and agreed with the numbers they offered in the deal.  I decided on a new Dodge Challenger.  Before I went into sign financing paperwork, I asked my sales person about the IPad offer.  He told me he would go ask his manager and came back shaking his head stating, "No - he said no way".  It was getting late in the evening and the Finance person was waiting for me to finish up.  Perhaps I should have asked for a reason or explanation, but I did not.  I finished up in Finance and took the vehicle home with me.

For a few weeks I have had some questions and concerns regarding my trade-in and other minor inquiries that I wished to make to the Finance person I worked with.  She is impossible to reach and does not seem to return phone calls, nor did anyone in the entire department after repeated attempts and voicemails left.  I called several times a day for three days this week and left mulitple voicemails.  To date, no one has called me back.

On June 27, I went into the dealership as I was off of work to finally get answers to simple questions that had been bothering me.  I asked to speak with a manager and I was met by the Internet Sales Director, Mr. Erik Fritz who sat down and listened to my concerns and questions.  He pulled out  a paper and pretty much cleared up my issues, not offering reasoning or apologies about not being able to get a hold of the Finance Department ever.

Regarding the letter, I asked why I didn't receive the IPad which I qualified for, and he told me that usually there are exclusions if concessions or negotiations are given on the vehicle and it should be on the letter.  It is not, he admitted he could not find it.  I asked him if I was going to be given the IPad, and his final answer was "No".

I cannot understand how they operate a business like this.  If I was told on the 30 May that I wasn't eligible for that part of the offer because of discounts given, I would have never thought about the matter again.  The experience of switching to this dealership and the Dodge brand took a very fast downhill turn after I signed for the 30K plus vehicle. I am deeply regretful that I gave this dealership my business.  Untruthful promotions, poor customer service, an unethical manager, and a dealership that clearly is lacking integrity has ensured that I will be a vocal critic of this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenway-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep/Orlando-Florida-32817/Greenway-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-AKA-Greenway-Automotive-Group-Refused-to-honor-an-offer-of-a-1063081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenway Chrysler Dodge Jeep

They LIED To You and Went Along With It and REWARDED Them!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Let set the stage, shall we?  You chose to do business with the slimiest, scumiest, filthiest car dealership chain in central Florida!  They are WELL KNOWN in both consumer circles as well as WITHIN THE INDUSTRY as nothing more than PURE POND SCUM with one purpose, and one purpose only...to DEFRAUD and DECEIVE customers.  Their con-games are WELL KNOWN, one of which is FALSE ADVERTISING.   You received the mailer about the device, then they very blatantly and very obviously LIED to you!  What did you do?  YOU rewarded them by giving them your business!!!  Frank Frodriquez has the profit YOU gave him.  What do you think that slimeball is going to do for you now?  Did you check your paperwork?  Did you see the $800-$1000 BOGUS, ADD-ON, PHONEY FEE???  Did I expect you to know all this BEFORE you went in?  These stinking pondscum and their con-games are WELL DOCUMENTED on this site.  Next time a merchant LIES to you, like this filth did, don't ever, ever reward them by giving them your business.

This time you were burned, like many, many others who have dealt with these slimeballs.  There is a positive side to this thanks to you!  You can now relate your experiences with others!  Spead the word long and hard about what this car dealer trash did to you.  Tell everybody you know about what they did and about that BOGUS FEE they hit you with.  Although you were CLEARLY victumized, you can be a hero to others by sharing your first hand knowledge.