Complaint Review: greenway ford

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: AL I. — SORRENTO Florida
greenway ford
orlando, Florida USA

Greenway Ford the thiefs of Orlando took money from my insurance company and me and did haif the work. orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Greenway Ford has gotten a bad rap

*UPDATE Employee: Dealer Response

*Author of original report: Rhino linnings worthless warranty

Greenway Ford are the worst crooks in Central Florida they recieved $4200.00 from my insurance company and i paid them a $500 deductable and i have a truck with a rear view wirror with backup cameras that the charged $1100.00 for and it is just hanging from the ceiling banging against my windshield.They refuse to fix it and are the rudest when you call.Mark is the person in the collision dept and he is just the worst.Left a message 3 times in 3 weeks and never called back.When i got him on the 4th time he told me to go f myself.Real nice way to represent Ford

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greenway-ford/orlando-Florida/Greenway-Ford-the-thiefs-of-Orlando-took-money-from-my-insurance-company-and-me-and-did-h-1084320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greenway ford

Greenway Ford has gotten a bad rap

AUTHOR: AL I. - ()

In my original post it should of been against my insurance company and not Greenway Ford this is my fault.I agoligize to Greenway Ford for my for the mistake of writting about them when i meant it towards my insuranse company. If i could delete my post completely i would but there is no way to delete a post once it is written even if it is a mistake. I would like anyone reading this to know that my top post should not be there at all when in fact Greenway Ford has not only done what they were paid to do but have been a great help to us especially the collision MGR. Don and if there was a delete option on this site i would of removed my first post once i realized the mistake.

Dealer Response

AUTHOR: David Nelson - ()

This particular theft claim began in 2012 and is between the customer and their insurance company.  While we completed the repairs approved by the insurance company, there were several items that were not approved.

Greenway and the customer have reached an amicable agreement regarding the clients main concern - the rear view mirror. We expect the repair to be completed by 9-26.  While Greenway has reached an agreement with the customer, it is our understanding his discussions with the insurance company are still ongoing.

Greenway Ford