pair

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Pyvette — Nashville Tennessee
Greenway Home Services
1420 Donelson Pike B7 Nashville, Tennessee USA

Greenway Home Services Incompetitive, Unprofessional, and Deceptive Practices Nashville Tennessee

Greenway Home Services is one of the worse heating and AC companies I have ever dealt with. Please if you have need for a service, DO NOT PUT YOURSELF through the hassle of using them. They came out to my house under contract with American Home Shield (Home Warranty), and they told me what they thought was wrong with my 16 yr old AC Unit. They told me they were sending someone out that would explain what the American Home Shield Warranty would cover and my options.

It ended up being a salesperson that they sent out, that painted a picture of doom where my 16 yr old unit was concerned and started showing me brochures on new units. He kept pushing the TRANE Unit. After being told what American Home Shield would pay, and that I would have to pay $600 for the Freon, I decided to purchase a new unit, felt I had no choice. A month or so after installation, the Unit started malfunctioning. They continued to send one person after the next. Never sending the person that could fix the unit.

Finally I had to stay in a hotel because it was in the Summer and it was extremely hot in my home. After numerous attempts to fix, what kept malfunctioning, I called their office and demanded that it be taken out and replaced with another Unit. And that it not be a TRANE Unit. They finally replaced it. Codes came out, looked at it, and still wrote them up for a violation. Now the Unit makes a loud noise when the heat comes on. Greenway claims that this noise is normal. Although my 16 yr old Unit never made this noise.

PLEASE do yourself a favor, save yourself some trouble and call another company. Their technicians are not trained properly, and they will send one, then when that one doesn't fix it, they will send another. Their office staff is unprofessional as well. I spent more time dealing with Greenway and my AC Unit, than I should have, and am still dealing with them. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Inferior product, and untrained technicians.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenway-Home-Services/Nashville-Tennessee-37207/Greenway-Home-Services-Incompetitive-Unprofessional-and-Deceptive-Practices-Nashville-T-1097037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenway Home Services