Complaint Review: Greenwood Holding Group

• Reported By: Cynthia — Fort Myers Florida
Greenwood Holding Group
None New York, New York United States of America

Greenwood Holding Group Rude, won't give you information New York, New York

I'll give you a heads up: DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Luckily, I didn't take money from these fools but I received an email from Greenwood and when I called to try to figure out what this was and ask questions about WHO THEY WERE, they would not tell me. Instead, they claim to not have a website and lenders don't have them. I know that is a lie because reputable ones do. Then these two witches claimed that I had an attitude. Really? All because I caught you in a lie? Oh yeah, don't piss them off because they will call you back. And I believe it's only one person claiming to not know what you are talking about. When I asked her to not call me back or get blocked and have the police called, she told me to block me and etc. They are not the business to deal with. You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenwood-Holding-Group/New-York-New-York-/Greenwood-Holding-Group-Rude-wont-give-you-information-New-York-New-York-1046084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenwood Holding Group