Complaint Review: Greg Fletcher

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Francis — Maine United States of America
Greg Fletcher
9 Winding Way Scarborough, Maine United States of America

Greg Fletcher This is a thief, he should be in jail, he is a con artist Scarborough, Maine

I went on craigslist looking for two items. This GUY, Dale Lally, sold me two that were NEW and SEALED in the box. I should of been more suspicious. I brought them home, wrapped them as Christmas presents for my kids. When they unwrapped them on Christmas, there was only ROCKS in the sealed boxes. THIS GUY NEEDS TO PAY!!! I have called him several times and he claims it is not his fault since he bought from someone else. He now only laughs at me and slams the phone in my face. If I was a guy, I would knock his lights out!! PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS SCAMMER! I found out where he lives from his license plate number.

Greg Fletcher

www.discounthealthsite.com
www.mpbtodaymoneymaker.com
www.ukhealthplan.com
www.duenorthrealestate.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Fletcher/Scarborough-Maine-04074/Greg-Fletcher-This-is-a-thief-he-should-be-in-jail-he-is-a-con-artist-Scarborough-Maine-821222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Fletcher