Complaint Review: Greg Kelly

• Reported By: anonymous — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Greg Kelly
11759 Giles st. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Greg Kelly Cyborg Loud Vindictive Ego-maniacal Bully Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Tell me again...

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bitter Grapes

My wife and I meet Greg and his then fiance' through the local "swingers scene" here in Vegas. At first blush he seemed sincere and knowledgeable, but it quickly became apparant that he had a drinking problem as after we first met we never saw him sober. He touts his book and a diet consisting of drinking beer for carbs and whey for protein, combined with high intensity weight training. First of all, "High Intensity" weight training was popularized back in the 80's with Arthur Jones and the Nautilus equipment boom, but to hear this a** talk you would think he built the first mouse trap. As for the "Diet" it's simple math, calories in versus calorie expenditure. If you're an alcoholic the diet would probably appeal to you, but it's just an aberation of the Palio Diet or Atkins. I'm not positve but I beleive he self published the book, and, in my opinion, your money would be better spent on toilet paper. [continued below]....
.....

As for the "Gay" inclinations in the other report - it wouldn't surprise me. He bragged about how he knew how to knock a person out by slugging them in the back of the head, which would be laughable, except that his then fiance' pipped right up and said it was true, since he had done it to her. (I say "then fiance", because the night of their wedding, he ditched her on the strip, and when the cab dropped her off at home he had her arrersted for domestic battery. the marriage was annulled shortly there-after.) He indicated that he'd liked watching her get with other couples, while he . . ."watched". He wouldn't turn my back on the guy.

When we avoided swinging with them, and he finally got the message, he talked sh** to anyone who would listen about us. Unfortunetely for him, he has no credibility in this realm and is a laughig stalk. As for him dating the "Hottest Women at the Blue Martini", well . . . we all need to have a dream. I'll remain anonymous simply because he has nothing better to do then torment people.

PHOTO CAPTION:
After repeated nasty and threatening phone calls to Ripoff Report from Mr Kelly, .. We then received the photo below and the following opinion from the author.. "Greg Kelly: Cyborg - The Alcoholic" As for employment, he claims to be a personal trainer, but I dont know how much of that he does. He had a gym set up in his home for that purpose. Beyond that he claims to be independently wealthy, but his ex-wife tells me he's a trust-fund baby and gets a monthly check. My posting is 100% true, the "diet book" he wrote is all about him and his ego, find a copy, but dont buy it, I will never do anything to enrich the guy. He has a lot of enemy's as he doesn't play well with others. It was one of those that called me about the previous posting. Most people are afraid of him because he'll do anything, up to and including sue you, to get even. He's a "first year law student" and is as litigious as they come. If he's blowing you guys up, he probably wont go away. Be prepared, but his ego is so big that he'll represent himself. Again, just the authors opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Kelly/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Greg-Kelly-Cyborg-Loud-Vindictive-Ego-maniacal-Bully-Las-Vegas-Nevada-904597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Kelly

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Tell me again...

AUTHOR: Cyborg - (United States of America)

...why the individual who filed this report knows that I called Ripoff Report?  Sounds like a violation of the Consumer Decency Act to me Ed (owner of the site).  Be careful here.

When you put an individual I'm suing and an ex wife together, you get this report.  The attached picture was taken 2 years ago before I knew the person filing the report, and was provided by my ex wife.  I won't talk down about her, as I'm not taking the bait.

I will just say, don't bend down for the soap my former friend.  Your worst fears have already taken place, and wait until you see the video I took.  You should cut a deal with the gov now, as they really don't like you!

You're right about warning people not to screw with me.  I promise to visit you in Federal Prison once a year.  Maybe we can have a congical visit, but I am the man, and you'll be the woman. :-).

Kisses!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bitter Grapes

AUTHOR: Cyborg - (United States of America)

I love reading my new rip-off reports.  In addition to my last report of allegedly violating men at blue martini, I am now also a swinger, alcoholic, and wife beater.  What's next?  Bestiality with my dogs?

Funny how these reports directly coincided with a recent lawsuit of mine, and a government investigation against the same person.  Coincidence?  Not really!  Just desperation!

The good news is that the identity of Mr. Anonymous will soon be revealed, but he will either be broke from my lawsuit, or in jail by then.  Kind of like the tail wagging the dog!

Imagine what the law would do to a police officer who let people off jail time in exchange for cash.  This man does this, but he is not a cop.  He just thinks he is!

Don't drop the soap in prison, Mr. Anonymous!  And please use spell check next time!

Cheers!