Complaint Review: Gregg London

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: GenoSys — Miami Florida
Gregg London
2706 Westpoint Dr. Melissa, Florida USA

Gregg London Scammed, did not deliver data after I wired the money, avoids my calls and emails Melissa Texas

*Author of original report: Reconciliation

We ordered a sample data set from Gregg and he delivered as expected. We entered into a contract to cover future data orders. Fast forward to a year later and we ordered a specific set of data, providing him the exact UPC codes to which we needed the data. He said he had what we needed after looking at the list we provided, so we executed another order and wired the money to him. Tha data was promised in a few days. A week passed and we emailed back and fourth and still no data. A month passed and he was out of excuses. Now he will not answer our calls, return voicemail or email. If he hadn't the data to begin with, simply refund our order.. But that hasnt happened. It is six months later and our monies have been stolen. Extremely unprofessional and untrustworthy. Do not do business with this individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gregg-London/Melissa-Florida-75454/Gregg-London-Scammed-did-not-deliver-data-after-I-wired-the-money-avoids-my-calls-and-e-1135099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gregg London

Reconciliation

AUTHOR: GenoSys - ()

Mr. London has finally responded and will be issuing a refund after 6 months of having received payment and not delivering the content promised. He did apologize and offered some content as a consolation.

In light of this reconciliation, I am attempting to remove my previous report from this site (ripoffreport.com) and discovered the site's policies are to not remove complaints. While my attorney works with ripoffreport.com to execute the removal, the delay has caused some unforseen and upleasant circumstances with the Business.

The prior post's removal is pivotal to my avoiding legal action. Before posting on such sites, research is best to ensure retractibility.