Complaint Review: GREGORY GANG

• Reported By: CRUCITA — BRONX New York
GREGORY GANG
140 Casals Pl #1, BRONX, New York USA

GREGORY GANG BEWARE OF THIS DENTIST BRONX New York

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WROTE THIS REPORT FOR MY MOTHER, THE FIRST AND 2ND REPORT WERE INACCURATE. THEREFORE, I AM RE EDITING FOR THE 3RD TIME WITH CORRECTIONS. MY MOTHER DID NOT PAY THE 1,700, WHEN SHE WENT TO SEE DR. GANG ON JAN 28, 2014.

SUBMITTED: Tuesday, April 01, 2014

I went to Dr. Gang on Jan 13, 2014, for xrays. My 2nd appointment with Dr. Gang, was Jan 28, 2014, which was a 20 minute consultation of what he needed to perform on me. He told me I needed 7 crowns and a root canal and his secretary said Dr. Gang was going to charge me 1,700.00,

On Feb 12, 2014, he injected my mouth to begin a root canal procedure and sent me home without antibiotics.

On Feb 13, 2014, that's when i began to have severe pain, in the area Dr. Gang had put the injection in.  Dr. Gang caused me to get an infection.  I was in excruciating pain, through out, Feb 14th and the 15th. I tried calling Dr. Gang, numerous times, but to no avail.

I decided to call once again after many fail attempts to locate Dr. Gang. And i finally got his after hour service operator, she said she would try to contact the on call dentist by the name of Dr. Morris, who also didn't return my call.

I would like to warn the public about this dentist, before you have a horrible experience like me. His name and address are as follows:

Gregory S. Gang DDS
140-1 Casals Place
Co-Op City Bronx, NY 10475

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREGORY-GANG/BRONX-New-York-10475/GREGORY-GANG-BEWARE-OF-THIS-DENTIST-BRONX-New-York-1136302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREGORY GANG