Complaint Review: gregory lovely

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: steve — boca raton Florida United States of America
gregory lovely

gregory lovely Print Receipt i called Eyvette to book this house in delray, and gregory from Imarketers called me back took my credit card info over the phone, my friend came and stayed and after she left these guys charged my cr Internet

I found this lovely little place in Boca Raton on craigslist http://www.vflyer.com/home/home/flyer/3359772  my friend and her 2 yr old kid was coming from scotland i called Eyvette and aske her whats the best price she can give me on this place if she has nobody there, she said $700 and $75 to clean the place i was like great. Her friend Greogory called me from Imarketers.net in miami and took my credit card, charged it. my freind came and and stayed the house was really run down on the inside but nice location she left and then 2 days later i seen there was another $725 charge on my credit card from  gregory and Imarketers. i called Eyvette and asked her whats this charge and she came up with some story of taking the wrong place and her staying upstairs which was lies as we only had access to the ground level. this company and people are liars they use false advertisment to lure you in the old bate and switch and then they use any excuse to charge the credit card on file DONT trust Eyvette !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gregory-lovely/internet/gregory-lovely-Print-Receipt-i-called-Eyvette-to-book-this-house-in-delray-and-gregory-f-798708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gregory lovely