Complaint Review: greis jewelers

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jeffery Perlman — farmington hills Michigan
greis jewelers
32940 middlebelt road farmington hills, Michigan USA

greis jewelers Jason gries they saw me coming, friends called to ask him to take care of me, wow he sure took me down farmington hills Michigan

about 3 years back, i went into this jason greis jewelery store in farmington hill's. i knew of him and had mutual friend's who asked him to take good care of me as i was looking to buy my 2nd engagement ring in my life..I didnt know anything about diamonds, but after talking to my friend's, i was confident he wouldnt take advantage of my ignorance in regards to a diamond and ring purchase...so he showed me a 2carot diamond( a princess stone, knowing their not in style), and told me how it was known as a quadrillion stone,, close to perfect..He stated he would sell it to me for 15,000, and let me make 500$ a month payments.     so i put down about 4000$ and maid the payments, and at one point i gave it back to him to try and resell, such a great stone, but it never sold.. After a 6 months i took the stone back and paid him in total14,500$.            And of course the relationship ended, but Mr JASON GREIS said he would try and sell it...he couldnt, or didn't try. before last christmas 2012, he said if he had a good xmas he would buy it back for 9000$, So i would only lose5500$... I went in after his christmas season ended and quietly asked to speak w/him and he called a bunch of russian people in his store to tell me what the ring was worth, and i hadnt been ripped off. I went in to have a quiet discussion w/this lowest human i ever met(and i represent nothing but criminals in detroit as a defense lawyer),so that says alot+ i dont lie, ever...he later said no he would not give me the 9000$ for it. he told one ofmy friends that i ws loud and made such a fuss he wouldnt buy the ring back..... Consider , he gave me an uncertified appraisel for 25,000$, and i gave him 14,500$, and he wouldnt buy th ring back for 9000$.. Gotta wonder why. who wouldnt want to make the 5500$+ have the ring back to sell for 14-15000$.. the only reasonable explanation is that the ring was never worth even 9000$. in fact Everyone in the business who looked at the ring and heard what he did said he ripped me off, no kidding. I couldnt get 5000$ for the ring from even friends in the business.. so i hold onto it,,,,, only waiting for Karma to destroy this man and his life..... cant wait.Ive never wished ill on anyone, but this cold lying jeweler....... dont shop there, unless you want to be ripped off as well. thats his business, and he doesnt care who he hurts. if you go in there after shopping around he may be fair, but he knew i was coming only to him so he hurt me as much as he could.. what a mench....I tell everyone i meet this story so they wont shop there, but cant wait for the Karma destruction to come his way...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greis-jewelers/farmington-hills-Michigan-48334/greis-jewelers-Jason-gries-they-saw-me-coming-friends-called-to-ask-him-to-take-care-of-1081079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greis jewelers