Complaint Review: Gren Dot Wall Mart Money Card

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: daveg1973 — Barrington New Jersey
Gren Dot Wall Mart Money Card
Monrovia, California USA

Gren Dot Wall Mart Money Card They Have No Problem Taking My Money, But Not Letting Me Get It Monrovia California

I had been using Wal Mart money card for the past few months. Recently I returned a tablet I had bought. I asked the clerk if it would be easier to put it on the card. He said yes so we put the refund on the card. I try to pay for something at another store only to find it has been declined.

I call the customer service rep. and he says it is on hold because of putting the refund on the card. I told him the clerk told me it would be ok. If I had known there would be a problem I wouldn't have done it. He says the only way I can get it fixed is to go to the wal mart to have them fax the original receipt. Though I asked how this is my fault since the employee told me it was ok? He said there was nothing he could do.

I asked to speak to a supervisor. According to him he was a supervisor (I have spoken to 4 supervisors since then). I asked to speak to his supervisor. They weren't there. I ultimately did fax it in. They never received it. I faxed it again today. In spite of in both cases I received a confirmation that they received it they claim it never arrived. The rep (aka super visor) I firmly believed never actually went to look for it.

So now I have to send it a third time! They are holding my money hostage because a clerk at Wal Mart made an honest mistake. I needed this to pay my mortgage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gren-Dot-Wall-Mart-Money-Card/Monrovia-California-91017/Gren-Dot-Wall-Mart-Money-Card-They-Have-No-Problem-Taking-My-Money-But-Not-Letting-Me-Ge-1094989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gren Dot Wall Mart Money Card