Complaint Review: Greyhaven Realty

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Customer — Chattanooga Tennessee
Greyhaven Realty
2 Northgate Park #408 Chattanooga, Tennessee USA

Greyhaven Realty Refuses to do maintenance, rude, does not follow the law Chattanooga Tennessee

This is my experience with Greyhaven. I do not want to give away too much for fear of reprisal.

When I first moved in I put in a maintenance request for various problems (electrical short and exterior doors not closing among other things). So, instead of fixing the issues, the property manager came down, refused to fix anything, tried to convince me to move, and then threatened to evict me if I put in another request. It was not until I put it in writing and mentioned that there was a fire hazard that they sent an electrician out to fix the issue. To fix the door closing, it took their maintenance crew four visits and then it was not done right, I had to go back and fix it and had to fix other issues that they refused to fix. I have never had issues like this with a landlord. They flaunt the law and know that most renters (including myself) do not have the resources to litigate issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhaven-Realty/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37415/Greyhaven-Realty-Refuses-to-do-maintenance-rude-does-not-follow-the-law-Chattanooga-Ten-1063328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhaven Realty