Complaint Review: Greyhound Lines Inc

• Reported By: heavensno — Florence Mississippi
Greyhound Lines Inc
Dallas, Texas USA

Greyhound Lines Inc Greyhound bus Highway Robbery Dallas Texas

On November 11th I purchased a ticket to go home to see family for the holidays and I requested the ticket be for 11/16 however upon printing the ticket I relized it was for the 11/15 and I immediately notified greyhound whom refused to offer a refund and in face actually told me I had to purchase another ticket just to get home. This was ludicrus and unacceptable from a company of any standing I AM NOW OUT 153.00 DUE TO Greyhound and when I ask them what would have happened if I was involved in a wreck and could not leave on said day what would have happened they refused to reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greyhound-Lines-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75266/Greyhound-Lines-Inc-Greyhound-bus-Highway-Robbery-Dallas-Texas-1104019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greyhound Lines Inc