• Report: #1052085

• Reported By: Lauren — Laguna Niguel California
griffinssheds.com
Internet, California USA

griffinssheds.com Custom Shed Builder Internet California

Danny Griffin and helper bid my shed/greenhouse as 2 days work.

Day 1.  Trip to Home Depot, I paid for supplies.  Paid both him and helper cash end of first day.

Day 2.  Cut out early on second day.  Shed not finished. Said they were out of building supplies. Paid both him and helper cash for full days work anyway.  Promised to come back in 5 days (5/16/13)   They also promised to make up the couple of hours I paid them cash for in advance.  I made a point of saying if I pay you today you are not going to leave me hanging with no roof and door, are you?"  "No, we would never do that, we allways finish our work".   They gave me a huge list of lumber and supplies to buy at home depot.

May 16 came and they did not show up.  I paid them cash for 2 days work.   They promised to show up and finish roof and door.  Did not answer e mail, phone, or text.

They took advantage of me being a woman, cut out early with no intention of coming back and finishing the job.  Left me hanging, the 2 days work they did cost me $1200.00.

The owner is not a man of his word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/griffinsshedscom/Internet-California/griffinsshedscom-Custom-Shed-Builder-Internet-California-1052085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on griffinssheds.com