Complaint Review: grizzly entertainment

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 05, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — amherst Massachusetts United States of America
grizzly entertainment

grizzly entertainment grizzly guitars and entertainment They did not send the guitar I ordered, and will not refund $760 they recieved via paypal citrus heights, Internet

*Author of original report: Grizzly Guitars- NOT scammers- suffered family/business tragedy

Grizzly Guitars and Entertainment appear to be scammers. I paid them $760 for a guitar and they did the same thing to me they apparently did to another person who registered a rip off report- they came up with a bunch of excuses for why the guitar hadn't gotten to me yet (first it was weather and holiday rush, then an alleged delivery truck accident) but stopped responding altogether at the end of the 45 day period when Paypal can legally force them to send a refund (I'd never heard of this before or I would have lodged a complaint via Paypal earlier- as it is I missed the deadline).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grizzly-entertainment/internet/grizzly-entertainment-grizzly-guitars-and-entertainment-They-did-not-send-the-guitar-I-ord-700958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on grizzly entertainment

Grizzly Guitars- NOT scammers- suffered family/business tragedy

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Grizzly Guitars and Entertainment refunded my money and offered an explanation, which I believe, for the problems with the order. They were so friendly and professional when I first made the order that, when the item didn't arrive after many weeks and they stopped replying to my messages I became worried that they were either extremely incompetent or were even a fly by night business trying to take the money and run. I am convinced that this is NOT the case, and wish them well in rebuilding their family business.