Complaint Review: Grocery Savers Inc, Las Vegas Nevada

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Emily — Inglewood California
Grocery Savers Inc, Las Vegas Nevada
PO Box 10642, Canoga Park, CA 91309-1642 Canoga Park, California USA

Grocery Savers Inc, Las Vegas Nevada Super Savers, VIP SavingsCustomer Service 1-877591-5914PO Box 10642Canoga Park, CA 91309-1642 After Cancelling service, continued to bill my credit card Canoga Park California, Nev

I called to cancel in July, 2013.  I checked my account for bogus charges in January 2014.  The company was still billing me.  When I called to cancel today, January 3, I was told there was no record of my cancellation.

The Lady said she could only credit me for 90 days, but 2 payments were taken in December.  When I asked to speak to the Manager.

The manager said,yes there was a record of me calling to cancel but for another company???, not this company.

But, there all the same company.

The manager also stated he could only credit for 90 days going back to November not October because it was January but only January 3.

I explained to him I never used the services and I cancelled in July.  He explained he could only credit me for 90days.

I will continue to monitor this account closely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grocery-Savers-Inc-Las-Vegas-Nevada/Canoga-Park-California-91309/Grocery-Savers-Inc-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Super-Savers-VIP-SavingsCustomer-Service-1-877591-5-1112711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grocery Savers Inc, Las Vegas Nevada