Complaint Review: Groupon

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Lasha — Forest Hills New York
Groupon
600 W Chicago Ave Suite 620 Chicago, Illinois USA

Groupon SALE CLEARLY STATES "FREE RETURNS" BUT THEY STILL DENYING A REFUND, EVEN THOUGH PURCHASE WAS CANCELLED BEFORE IT WAS PROCESSED Chicago Illinois

This groupon purchase which was made by my wife clearly states "Apple 64GB iPad mini Wifi and Cellular (Unlocked for All Networks) in Black or White. Free Returns."

This is the official title and once I checked it wasn't retina display, I had to return and I contacted their customer service right away, meanwhile the order is still processing, it's out of stock, they only answered next day and explained that 2 hour window to return it was expired(which is bullshit, was never noted on original listing) and even though it was still processing I had to get this order and return back later on, there was no other way around. I know they are famous for their negligance to their customers, I'm talking about delayed shippings, refunds,crappy services advertised, but this is just unbelievable, they basically telling me that black is white and white is black. I just disputed that transaction with my credit card and trying to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Groupon/-Chicago-Illinois-60654/Groupon-SALE-CLEARLY-STATES-FREE-RETURNS-BUT-THEY-STILL-DENYING-A-REFUND-EVEN-THOUGH-P-1133698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Groupon