Complaint Review: groupon.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Alison — Wheat Ridge Colorado United States of America
groupon.com

groupon.com GROUPON Company refuses to refund overcharge, even though it was their mistake, Internet

I purchased four tickets to the Denver Stock Show from Groupon.  Two days later, I saw that they had chanred my bank account twice.  I emailed three times and got no response.  When I called the company, I was told that becasue I hadn't noticed it and called within 24 hours, I was stuck with the purchase.  This was not my mistake.  I did not press the submit button twice or anything like that.  The customer service person seemed to take delight in telling me no, they will not refund the money.  I will never purchase from this web site again, and I hope they o out of business because of their terrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/grouponcom/internet/grouponcom-GROUPON-Company-refuses-to-refund-overcharge-even-though-it-was-their-mistake-993285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on groupon.com