Complaint Review: GroupVertical

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: Justice4all — Muncy Pennsylvania
678 Front Avenue NW STE199 Grand Rapids, Michigan USA

GroupVertical Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! Grand Rapids Michigan

Placed an on-line bid for an electronic item from GroupVertical. They never reponded and left the offer expire.  At that point I purchased the item for buy now price.  The following day GroupVertical listed the item for less than my initial bid.  I emailed them questioning this but they did not respond.  When the item did not arrive by the estimated date of delivery, in fact it was FIVE days late, I opened a case. GroupVertical offered me a refund in exchange for positive feedback.  I did not want a full refund but suggested a partial refund.  They responded stating that they had refunded the partial refund to my account.  I then gave them a positive feedback.  They in fact did not refund my money as they claimed.  They did not refund anything. They will not respond to my e-mails.  They blatantly lied to me.  I cannot belive that any reputable company would ever lie and do so via documented e-mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GroupVertical/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49504/GroupVertical-Liar-Liar-Pants-on-Fire-Grand-Rapids-Michigan-1112125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GroupVertical