shoulders

• Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: snotty — corpus christi United States of America
growfunds.com
230 w 400 sth, ste 100, Internet United States of America

growfunds.com fastcashusinggoogle.com, Fast Cash Using Google ,Pacific Webworks, Inc. there ad said $2.50 one time fee yet they are hitting my bank account every month for $19.97, Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I saw the ad online for making money at home using google. I signed up at a one time cost of $2.50. I was given an internet link so I could learn how to do this type work all seemed legit until I started getting $19.97 taken out of my bank account every month. I did not agree to the 19.97. In my eyes this is theft and should be dealt with .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/growfundscom/internet/growfundscom-fastcashusinggooglecom-Fast-Cash-Using-Google-Pacific-Webworks-Inc-ther-543498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on growfunds.com