Complaint Review: growquest growers

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: theodore_jr — Ohio United States of America
growquest growers
123 main street santa paula, ca Internet United States of America

growquest growers chris gilcrest He has taken my money and never delivered the goods Internet

I agree with you 100%. He is very shady, not to be trusted and most of all he is a thief and so much more............ watch out for this guy and company.

He has scammed 3,000+ people and in fact he is being investigated now by the Ventura DA. I hope he gets arrested and is stopped this time. Bad things happen to bad people. One day he will get his.

He sure is a bad apple, like his sales.

Well, all I can say is run from this thief and in fact stay away big time. Run for the hills. :) :)

Spread the word so he can be stopped. The more evidence we have the better the DA can build a strong case. I plan to call the DA on Monday to add my name to the list. I know its been a while since I dealt with this guy back in 2011, but never to late.

Bad reviews and crimes never go away.

I sent him money and he never delivered my goods. Then he had the nerve to ask me for more money.

I work in a jail as a probation officer and I hope I dont come across this guy. It will be nothing but bad news.

In 2011, I had a run in with this guy. He is only a talker and will threaten you over and over again. He BARKS a lot. He likes to get people scared but it never works. He harrassed and threatened me with a law suit if I dont remove my negative comments about him online. I said NO, I wont remove anything.

BTW, didnt his wife get a restraining order against him? Only a nut case acts like this towards other people. He has no regard for human life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/growquest-growers/internet/growquest-growers-chris-gilcrest-He-has-taken-my-money-and-never-delivered-the-goods-Inter-964129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on growquest growers